- With your scoring blade, or scoreboard, score all 4 sides at .25” & .5” (I scored from the backside to get the cool raised lines on the front.)
- Assemble your gold rosette. If you haven’t done one before, Tim made a great video showing some tips and how-to for the rosette. Click HERE for the video. For the center of the Rosette, use the gold medallion in your kit. Don't forget the Washi Tape on the back of the Rosette before you fold it...
- Make a fish-tale/banner cut in your little black strip
- Put Glossy Accents on the word "Poker" and the 4 poker suit cut-outs. Let Dry.
- Glue the spade to the center of the Rosette. The other 3 suits and the word poker are all on foam.
- Assemble as desired.